Penthema darlisa Moore, 1878, is very common in southern Yunnan. These giant mottled butterflies don’t look like regular eye butterflies at all. They fly fast over dry woodlines or swarm on animal dung or carcasses to suck salt. The coloured spotted-eye butterfly is very large. As can be seen in Figure 6, it is not small even in front of the white-sleeved arrow ring butterfly.
- Last night, the record of Meilin Reservoir s greenway was complete, and a wave of sharing was released.
- The sound of the Raccoon Legion completing the car ignition last night has alarmed the implementation.
- Last night I saw three o clock and watched the video and thought these people were really mad.
- Last time I didn t get a brooch, let’s have another wave. Transfer Pass
- Food Material Development Program Wu Xiaocai is
- Just miss the person or opportunity
- Just now my student said, teacher, your hand is so slippery that it clicks.